Univeristy student's view on life.
Ask me anything
Female, 19, Queensland Australia.
Fandoms, photography, girlie things :)
- Hercules: Yeah, I'm a demigod, child of the Big Three,
- Percy: Oh, yeah? Me too.
- Hercules: Well, when I was just a baby I strangled to snakes with my bare hands.
- Percy: Ah, I know what you mean. My mum freaked when I did that.
- Hercules: I fought the Nemean Lion.
- Percy: No way! Same. I was, what, fourteen?
- Hercules: I've fought a hydra.
- Percy: Dude, same. Although I wouldn't have been able to kill it without Clarisse, but still.
- Hercules: I hunted down Artemis' sacred deer,
- Percy: Oh, my friend did that. Chasing deer isn't really my thing though.
- Hercules: Oh, well... ahh... I fought this massive boar once.
- Percy: I think I fought it's girlfriend! It was a couple of days before I fought Kronos.
- Hercules: *sweats nervously* This one time, I had to clean this stable that hadn't been cleaned for thousands of years,
- Percy: Riiiiight. I heard a nymph helped you with that? I used my own powers. *raises eye brow*
- Hercules: I --
- Percy: Dude, I could go all day.
- Hercules: *flustered* I fought AMAZONS -
- Percy: Been there.
- Hercules: The minotaur --
- Percy: Done that. I was twelve.
- Hercules: I... uh... I've... been to the Underworld and back!!
- Percy: Man, I am sooo sick of that place. Been there like four times.
- Herucles: Uhhhh... I... *heavy breathing*
- Percy: Well, we done here?
- Hercules: *triumphant grin* I WAS OFFERED IMMORTALITY.
- Percy: Yeah, I turned mine down because I liked this girl...
- Hercules: *jumps into the river Styx*
← Older entries Page 1 of 191